Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Amazing (but useless) Fun Fact

Today we attended the Wine Yakima Valley semi-annual meeting. Lots of intersting things coming into the fold for next year. There was also a quick social media presentation put together by WYV's marketing partners at MWW Group (good job Katie!).

I came back from the meeting with some interesting ideas and facts. Somewhere between the end of that meeting and right now I stumbled upon this utterly facsinating but completely useless fun fact answering the question "if you printed twitter..."

I know I am sort of dorky but I found it interesting and at a minimum you can entertain your friends at the next cocktail party.

http://www.cartridgesave.co.uk/news/if-you-printed-twitter/

Use the link as I cannot out why once I publish the image half of it is cut off.

If You Printed Twitter
Infographic by Cartridge Save

No comments:

Post a Comment